PAL-E – 23-24 Apr 2022
The Professional Agile Leadership™ Essentials (PAL-E) is a 2-day training that provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful Agile transformation. The training is a unique mix of theory & practice, optimized for the best learning experience.
Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organizations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an Agile organization can be quite different from what they are used to. To succeed in a changing world, organizations need to become more Agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This training will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change.
The course language is by default in Dutch. If we have a non-Dutch speaking participants we will evaluate, to provide the course in English. None the less, it is useful for participants to master a basic level of English as a lot of the Scrum language is English.
Who should attend
You are a leader who is involved in the adoption of Agility in your organization:
You are a manager/leader, responsible for leading one/more Scrum teams, including Scrum Masters, Product Owners and members of a Development Team. You are an (HR/PMO) manager/leader, responsible for developing people in the Scrum teams.
You are a Senior Executive, acting as a sponsor for the Agile transformation and want to know how to develop the leadership for the Agile transformation
Group discount available
- Boost your Agile Transformation
- Impact on Agile in terms of Business Value
- Two attempts at PAL-E Exam
- Measure success of a Scrum team
- difference between a traditional and an Agile Leader
additional discount for groups
Contact us to discuss discounts for more than 5 participants or incompany training
- Learning objective
- Training set up
- An overview of what “Agile” is, why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world, how it works, and how to quantify its benefits from a business perspective
- The means to identify the potential opportunities and impacts of Agile in terms of business value
- An understanding of how Agile addresses the root causes of business uncertainty and IT project failure and/or dissatisfied customers
- The ability to compare and contrast Agile practices with alternative business practices and discuss how Agile fosters a culture of innovation and enhances financial performance
- An understanding of how to help form and support Agile teams using an empirical approach to product delivery
- An understanding of typical challenges that Agile teams face and how to support them by removing impediments
- Why we need Agile Leadership
- How to do value-driven product development for your business
- How your organization can benefit from empiricism
- The fundamental elements & principles to make Scrum successful
- The difference between a traditional and an Agile Leader
- Several applicable, practical implementation-tips for becoming an Agile Leader
- How to develop an education roadmap for the different roles in a Scrum team
- How to measure the success of a Scrum team
- Success/failure criteria for an Agile transformation
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Study the Scrum Guide
- Have been or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum
After the training you will receive an assessment code from Scrum.org support to take the PAL-E assessment. There is no expiration date on this assessment code. However, when you take your first attempt within two weeks after the training and do not pass the 85% marker, you will automatically receive a new code to do a second attempt.
All public Professional Agile Leadership – Essentials (PAL-E) classes will be facilitated at the SF Experience in Amersfoort.
For more information please contact one of the Scrum Facilitators. You can find our contact information here
If no tickets are available or you have a different date you want to propose. you can make requests about this training here.